Carbon Fiber bling

Sep 2014
Indiana
Stay.away.from. Carbon fever. Got my front piece under the wind screen that goes around the dash. No where close to fitting. Literally impossible to mount the bottom holes are way to close together. If you stick the stock one on it slides right into place. This one just stops and just no. Don't waste your time. This is why I don't shy away from shift tech.

Mick1976

Site Sponsor
Jul 2016
Nor Cal
That really sucks to hear I can't speak for any of the other parts Alex sells besides the undertail and solo cowl. Those pieces fit perfect but sounds like the nose piece is way off. When it comes to real critical pieces yeah CDT or Shift Tech.

Stay.away.from. Carbon fever. Got my front piece under the wind screen that goes around the dash. No where close to fitting. Literally impossible to mount the bottom holes are way to close together. If you stick the stock one on it slides right into place. This one just stops and just no. Don't waste your time. This is why I don't shy away from shift tech.

Oct 2016
Loretto, MN
That really sucks to hear I can't speak for any of the other parts Alex sells besides the undertail and solo cowl. Those pieces fit perfect but sounds like the nose piece is way off. When it comes to real critical pieces yeah CDT or Shift Tech.
I am hopeful that my electronic holders from Alex will fit nicely...

-John

Mick1976

Site Sponsor
Jul 2016
Nor Cal
It's definitely a hit n miss with fitment on certain parts from the suppliers. I just tried installing my CDT manifold and manifold cover they didn't fit at all.

I am hopeful that my electronic holders from Alex will fit nicely...

-John