DTC EVO 2 and DQS EVO 2

May 2019
USA
The description in the DTC EVO 2 software upgrade does not specifically identify that the DQS EVO 2 is part of the upgrade (https://www.ducati.com/us/en/accessories/ACC011743). Can anyone confirm that it is included?

Also, I had the full Akrapovic race exhaust installed 7.11.19 and my receipt from the dealership says engine calibration update VR.N1 and Blackbox update VR.28. Is there a chance that this is the EVO 2? Does anyone have the EVO 2 and know what software versions they have?

Thank you for your help!

Nov 2011
Norfolk. UK
I doubt it. EVO2 software comes as standard on the 2019R and the 2020 Panigale V4 range as well as the new V2. If your bike is not one of these, you will have to pay for it. The software updates you mentioned are not EVO2 which is aimed at mainly trackday users (its mainly DQS and DTC related) hence it's initial launch on the R model.

Mar 2018
Houston
The last two track days in COTA I was running new Evo 2 software and my HM quick shifter. This was probably the first time ever I didn’t have any issues with QS whatsoever. And although HM did have improvement over stock, it was not until I got Evo 2 software that I had it operate flawlessly. I didn’t even realize Evo2 had upgraded QS software bit. Very happy.

Nov 2018
Australia
This caught my attention. I'm not happy with how long the OEM quick shifter cuts the ignition for up shifts and there doesn't seem to be a way to fine tune the ignition cut period.

If the Evo2 DQS update fixes this, it might save me buying a Cordona replacement unit.

For those with the EVO2 update, can you confirm it made a big difference to the stock quick shifter?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Jun 2019
canada
Curious in this as well. My guess is you would need both for it to truly be perfect, as a strain gauge sensor is superior to a switch based one.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk