My stock one would hesitate or sometimes not shift at all at red line. It would happen randomly, but much more towards the end of day somehow and usually in higher gear changes. Only on track. Street use was fine. I also had it pop into neutral when trying to use first gear, again on track. Initially, I got IRC unit, and it turned out to be a nightmare, their system just didn’t operate on a V4 at all. Massive mistake on my part. I later went and got HM unit (UK based company). That one was a simple plug and plain strain gauge with adjustability for sensitivity. It looked like it improved shifts, but still on occasion I had issues upshifting. I tried different levels of sensitivity 45,40,35,30 and it made shifts worse so I went back to default 50, I also relocated the unit further from engine heat. But last time out in Cota all of the sudden I had nothing but perfect shifts all day and then the next day (I rode half day) I assumed it just roles better, but I didn’t realize that just before this weekend I had software upgraded to Evo 2 and this must have been the main reason it improved. We’ll see. Also love no stupid speed reading turning into dashes past 175 or so. Now it reads 193 MPH on the back straight in COTA before T12. Like graphic action more as well.