DTC EVO 2 and DQS EVO 2

Jul 2019
SoCal
The last two track days in COTA I was running new Evo 2 software and my HM quick shifter. This was probably the first time ever I didn’t have any issues with QS whatsoever. And although HM did have improvement over stock, it was not until I got Evo 2 software that I had it operate flawlessly. I didn’t even realize Evo2 had upgraded QS software bit. Very happy.
Very interesting on those counts!

Sub’d this thread for more people feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2019
SoCal
I love the speciale, and it looks like I could get a decent deal on a preowned one, but... I’m loving the winglets on the 2020 models.
Also don’t think I’d love renewing the dry clutch on the R every couple thousand miles
Whichever you went with , love to see your build....

Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
Thanks TsaiCo. I’ve Ben building up my 1299S but I’m just about done with it so it will be time soon :)

Jul 2019
SoCal
Thanks TsaiCo. I’ve Ben building up my 1299S but I’m just about done with it so it will be time soon :)
Good to hear that, as I’m just waiting for track riding season to start! Happy New Year to you!!!

Reactions: DucatiKev
Nov 2018
Australia
Any Aussies on here get the update done? How much did your dealer charge?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Reactions: DucatiKev
Sep 2018
Austria
Hello, has someone experience with reduced tire wear on race track using the Evo2 software???
Thx

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Mar 2018
Houston
Hello, has someone experience with reduced tire wear on race track using the Evo2 software???
Thx

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
I was curious myself to see about that. My brand new rear SC2 was about 40-50% spent in just one day on a very abrasive local track and standard software. I took it to COTA with the new Evo 2 software , and in one day it didn’t look worn much at all past that. Is is mainly because COTA is way smoother, and although I cannot draw a definite conclusion based on just this , but it is encouraging