Full akrapovic warning

Apr 2018
Virginia
To be true i seen several exaust systems, a few by real and a few just on pics or vids, but must say estetically the most i like is the stock one. Not talking about performances or voice.

Akra is stock on the Speciale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2017
Philippines
Akra is stock on the Speciale

I've seen pics of a Speciale in a European showroom with the regular stock exhaust, so I think it ships with the normal exhaust attached and the Akrapovic system which has to be installed yet. At least in Europe, perhaps to comply with regulations. Anyone in the know correct me if I'm mistaken.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2018
Virginia
I've seen pics of a Speciale in a European showroom with the regular stock exhaust, so I think it ships with the normal exhaust attached and the Akrapovic system which has to be installed yet. At least in Europe, perhaps to comply with regulations. Anyone in the know correct me if I'm mistaken.

I think you are right

Reactions: 2 people
Feb 2018
Las Cruces, NM
Have any USA customers with a Speciale on order discussed the Akra exhaust with the dealer? Will it come installed from the factory? Will the dealer charge extra beyond the normal setup fee to get the exhaust on? It sounds like a fairly lengthy job, but at the price we're paying it seems wrong to get stiffed for another $1000 or so just to get the Akra put on.

Feb 2015
Central Jersey
Have any USA customers with a Speciale on order discussed the Akra exhaust with the dealer? Will it come installed from the factory? Will the dealer charge extra beyond the normal setup fee to get the exhaust on? It sounds like a fairly lengthy job, but at the price we're paying it seems wrong to get stiffed for another $1000 or so just to get the Akra put on.
My dealer is asking for a separate service charge to install the Akrapovic on the Speciale.

Sep 2013
Vancouver, BC
After installing the akra, I had to sign 3 waivers from ducati specifying that I know it's for off road use only, won't sue ducati for any tickets etc, service according to "race schedule", etc etc. One waiver for me, one waiver for the dealer, one waiver for ducati.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person