Full akrapovic warning

Jul 2016
Spokane, WA
The Anniversarios all came with the Akra slip ons in a separate box, with the "stock" exhaust already fitted to the bike. Nothing new. Either install it yourself (that's what I did) or convince your dealer to do it for free since you just dropped 40k with them.

Feb 2017
Massachusetts
Take Listen it sounds Gooooood!!!

Ya she's going to be LOUD...

[youtube]ogOXYG1PbsE[/youtube]

[youtube]X9L8oT65oxw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Mar 2018
Toronto
Ya she's going to be LOUD...

[youtube]ogOXYG1PbsE[/youtube]

Stupid question..... why is the bottom of his bike so exposed??? Does the stock bottom fairings & belly pan not fit back on once the akro is installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2011
CT
Stupid question..... why is the bottom of his bike so exposed??? Does the stock bottom fairings & belly pan not fit back on once the akro is installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the second vid he mentions there were incorrect parts shipped. He's still waiting for them. Stock parts are a no go.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2012
California
So apparently the Speciale's come with the race exhaust in the box just like you get with the 1299SL - The kit will have the block off plates, plate eliminator etc..

Then there is a labour charge to get it all fitted- Not sure how long it takes to get fitted, but I'd say another $800 in labor..

I guess since it's a race exhaust, it can't come out of the factory and be road legal. So it's up to the user to fit.

Nov 2011
CT
So apparently the Speciale's come with the race exhaust in the box just like you get with the 1299SL - The kit will have the block off plates, plate eliminator etc..

Then there is a labour charge to get it all fitted- Not sure how long it takes to get fitted, but I'd say another $800 in labor..

I guess since it's a race exhaust, it can't come out of the factory and be road legal. So it's up to the user to fit.
Someone said its a billable 8 hours to install the full exhaust system.