Full System Without Upmap?

Aug 2019
Oklahoma
Hey all looking to pick up a 1299S I found one with the Akra full system but bike doesn’t have the upmap as exhaust came from revzilla.

Will a dealer do the upmap? Or would I have to flash it with a stand alone to get proper tune?

Reactions: DucatiKev
Mar 2019
New York
Dealer will sell you up map and charge to install but i highly suggest not to go that route and invest in a proper Dyno Tune (around 500 bucks ), you can also send out your ECU to a tuner to save a few bucks(300-400) bucks. One thing is certain you are not to ride that bike without a proper Tune for that exhaust unless you want a bigger headache, I would be concerned on if it was ridden without the flash, no one puts on a exhaust then trades it in. Previous owner was probably a moron.

Aug 2019
Oklahoma
Is there another option to flash proper maps into the ECU or are they all standalone/piggy back types that need a dyne tune?

Mar 2019
New York
Is there another option to flash proper maps into the ECU or are they all standalone/piggy back types that need a dyne tune?
I have Brenn Tunining and they are amazing, they sell a hand held so you can flash yourself into the ECU, but you can mail out your ECU for a flash too, theres multiple Tuners that provide that service.

Aug 2019
Oklahoma
I have done it on cars this would be my first bike sounds like bike only had less than 300Mi without tune on full system. So think if I get the tune in it should be ok.

Mar 2019
New York
I have done it on cars this would be my first bike sounds like bike only had less than 300Mi without tune on full system. So think if I get the tune in it should be ok.
ok so not to bad i would say its good to go as well but dont continue to ride without it, Enjoy