GP shift

Oct 2018
Denver
You don't need an aftermarket rearset. Literally, look at the shifter pedal. There are two holes there. One has the shift linkage already connected to it. Remove the bolt holding it to that hole, and literally install it to the only other hole there.

Stop overthinking it.

Reactions: 3 people
Jul 2019
SoCal
You don't need an aftermarket rearset. Literally, look at the shifter pedal. There are two holes there. One has the shift linkage already connected to it. Remove the bolt holding it to that hole, and literally install it to the only other hole there.

Stop overthinking it.

You don't know how happy that makes me!!!

I thought the OEM rearset is perfect where it is, coming from a bmw S1KRR, I thought to myself, Ducati has nail this ergonomic from the start!!!

Jun 2013
Wiesbaden, Germany
if you have an Akra, I needed to add some spacers to the shift bolt to push the shift rod back a little so it wouldn't push the lower fairing forward getting in the way of the kickstand.

Jul 2019
SoCal
if you have an Akra, I needed to add some spacers to the shift bolt to push the shift rod back a little so it wouldn't push the lower fairing forward getting in the way of the kickstand.

Good to know...bouncing back between akra and Termi exhaust. Still can't make up my mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DucatiKev