Hot Bike

Feb 2019
Texas
My 2015 1299 panigale S
runs around 205-220 in the city, I cannot ride it for long because it burns my inner thighs through my riding jeans. Shorts are absolutely out of the question. Any advice would be much appreciated. I live in Eagle Pass TX located in the southern portion of the state right on the border with Mexico. IMG_6136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 2012
Overland Park, KS
um, don't wear shorts or jeans? seriously, i know it's summer and it's hot but you really should wear appropriate protection and as such, you'll be protected from the excessive heat as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2018
CA
Otherwise, check your seating position, legs should be closer to the tank, still hot, but won't be burning you

Sep 2018
Atlanta, GA
Have to weather leather or the composite mesh with inner high temp full length "˜underwear'. Actually keeps you cooler. But yeah you have to ride knees out at times it's crazy

Jul 2016
Spokane, WA
More layers, and get that thing out of the city. I have 19k miles on my panigale, and I wear long underwear, sweatpants, and then riding jeans. I wear these layers even if it's 90 plus outside. The side benefit of the layers is that imo, it makes the seat more comfortable for longer rides too.

Apr 2018
CA
More layers, and get that thing out of the city. I have 19k miles on my panigale, and I wear long underwear, sweatpants, and then riding jeans. I wear these layers even if it's 90 plus outside. The side benefit of the layers is that imo, it makes the seat more comfortable for longer rides too.

Good lord...I will just lay back on my couch in the a/c, close my eyes and imagine I'm riding before doing all that