How To have Low Beam stay on when switching to Hi Beam

Jul 2018
Snowy Mountains
Low Beam stay on when switching to Hi Beam ..... Should be able to do this without upsetting the CanBus .. ......... Has anyone done this. I have full LED's in the front of a 1199 Base model. We should be able to add our Hi beam to our very good Low beam. Has anyone done this. Does someone have the wiring schematic for any Panigale ....... Greetings from the East Coast of Australia and thank you for any help ......... I guess you could run them straight of the battery by fitting another switch but it would be way nice to use existing switches ........ In a simple system you would run a wire back from the HI Relay trigger with Diode back to the Low trigger .......... Nothing is simple with this bike ..... lol ...... I love it cause it's white ...... lol ......thanks

Attachments

Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
These Factory LED headlights are incredible. Would be way better if high beam came on in addition to the low beam but...
I asked my service manager about “programming” it to act this way but he said not to mess with Ducati electronics.

a diode would be what it needs but I’m not messing with it

Reactions: Lisa
Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
Haha thanks Vcchanivan, he (or she) dug up the post

Reactions: Lisa
Jul 2018
Snowy Mountains
I have done this mod on my 2015 1299s few years ago.
This was the information I found here and sent to a mechanical friend of mine who did it for me.
He based on the method here and no any single problem occurred.
Sorry I put the thank you in the wrong spot..... My blond hair must been in the way .... ;) lol ....... This is all the information I need to fix this and I get to keep the switches which are neat and distinctive ....... I'll put it together with my wideband and chain oiler and do the 200km round trip to get the Diodes and test ride and fix it next week and take a few photos and report back

Reactions: DucatiKev
Jul 2018
Snowy Mountains
Haha thanks Vcchanivan, he (or she) dug up the post

Derrr ....... lol

Reactions: DucatiKev