How To Purchase a Motorcycle!

Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
It’s a 2015 1299S with lots of goodies. I’m not ready to part with it for what it’s worth

after I test drive a new V4 Panigale I’ll make up my mind whether to keep 1299 or not

here’s a 2016 1299S listing:

Reactions: Gweedojg
Nov 2019
dallas
Definitely look before you buy. I know a guy who purchased sight unseen. We told him to go and look at it. He got pictures and the dealer responded to all his emails. It was all lies. The pictures were doctored and the replies were lies. He was given a lemon and it was not a good result for him.

Don’t let your emotions get involved and keep a level head. If you do purchase preowned, run your hands along the outside edges/corners or the mirrors, pegs, levers, exhaust tips, etc. If there’s only one key, and he tells you he lost the other, it’s probably a salvage bike.

Good Luck.

Reactions: DucatiKev
Nov 2019
dallas
Im in South Alabama and the bike is in Miami, FL
2017 Ducati Panigale 1299 S with 2,600 miles.
If it’s Ducati Miami or the Dealer that owns Pureducati.com, stay away.

Ducati Miami tried to sell me a 996 Monoposto and state you can ride a passenger on it; while the monos come with an aluminum frame.

The dealer in Pompano’s answer to ever question I asked was, “I’m not sure. I’ll have to check and get back to you.” There was also no exemplary client service, and I’m big on that; especially when making such an amazing purchase as a Duc.

Reactions: DucatiKev