LED headlight retrofit help!

May 2018
Monkton Maryland
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for installing the 1199S headlightTo a base model 1199 I am attempting to benchtest the headlight before I disassemble my whole bike and I was wondering which wires control which function of the headlight there are five wires.
Black
Blue
Yellow
Green
Red

Jan 2015
Australia
Does anyone have the wiring diagram for installing the 1199S headlightTo a base model 1199 I am attempting to benchtest the headlight before I disassemble my whole bike and I was wondering which wires control which function of the headlight there are five wires.
Black
Blue
Yellow
Green
Red

1] Yellow/Gray to Yellow (headlight) High beam
2] Yellow/White to Green (headlight) Low beam
3] White to Red (headlight) 12v supply
4] Yellow to Blue (headlight) park light
5] Black to Black (headlight) 0v (ground)

only thing is the headlight has electronics inside, so you have a 12v power supply, then the high/low beams switch the internal electronics. I have never confirmed which voltage the high/low beams are as they come from the dash panel. They could be a lower voltage.

May 2018
Monkton Maryland
1] Yellow/Gray to Yellow (headlight) High beam
2] Yellow/White to Green (headlight) Low beam
3] White to Red (headlight) 12v supply
4] Yellow to Blue (headlight) park light
5] Black to Black (headlight) 0v (ground)

only thing is the headlight has electronics inside, so you have a 12v power supply, then the high/low beams switch the internal electronics. I have never confirmed which voltage the high/low beams are as they come from the dash panel. They could be a lower voltage.
I tried doing what you said and the light still are not coming on I wonder if it's a defective light.