Marchesini M9rs rims color

Jan 2020
Ohio
I didn't because I don't really leave my bikes alone. The winglets are wicked costly though (1400) list but I have to add them. Yeah I have a total modded Z125 with Ohlins suspension, 153cc kit and everything you can pretty much get for them to make it faster. lol So much stuff I forgot half of it!
"wicked costly though (1400) list but I have to add them" I surely can relate.
I've done the deposit and I've been told it will ready by May so if you get yours in April post some pics! Maybe us new StreetFighter V4 riders should start a thread.

Aug 2016
Connecticut
"wicked costly though (1400) list but I have to add them" I surely can relate.
I've done the deposit and I've been told it will ready by May so if you get yours in April post some pics! Maybe us new StreetFighter V4 riders should start a thread.
Sounds good! My dealer said they should have it in April and man I’m sure hopping so!

Aug 2016
Connecticut
Thanks for the link. Just looked on Ducati today and found since I did my preorder there is even more cool carbon! It's worthwhile to go to the Ducati configuator to see all the newly added goodies.
Yeah I just looked the other day and I know its going to cost me another 3k for sure! lol

Reactions: DucatiKev
Aug 2016
Connecticut
Yeah very true! I'm really looking forward to having the new girl come in. I'm planning on taking the SF and my Super Duke with my son to the tail of the Dragon in May and renting a house. that way we can shoot out for day rides and have a back camp to head back to. The two naked ladies in the mountains! Oh yeah! LOL

Jan 2020
Ohio
Yeah very true! I'm really looking forward to having the new girl come in. I'm planning on taking the SF and my Super Duke with my son to the tail of the Dragon in May and renting a house. that way we can shoot out for day rides and have a back camp to head back to. The two naked ladies in the mountains! Oh yeah! LOL
Sounds like a awsome Smokey Mountain trip.

Jan 2020
Ohio
Have you done the tail?