Mirrors (again)

Apr 2015
Reno, nv
I just noticed that the mirrors don’t fold and are quite cheap looking. What a joke!

Might be looking into getting rid of them altogether and fitting a backup cam setup. There was a write up on the s1000rr forum a while back. Probably cheaper than an aftermarket mirror solution.

Jul 2019
SoCal
I just noticed that the mirrors don’t fold and are quite cheap looking. What a joke!

Might be looking into getting rid of them altogether and fitting a backup cam setup. There was a write up on the s1000rr forum a while back. Probably cheaper than an aftermarket mirror solution.
Get a Motorcyle dash cam that has a screen can be mounted. I think saw a product like that on eBay.

Good idea thou!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KvalheimRacing
Jul 2015
Oslo, Norway
Seems like a too complicated solution. You need to do wiering and stuff. The simplest solution is often the best

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Jul 2015
Oslo, Norway
Yeah, I actually has been waiting for the Skully helmet for 5years now. Would probably have to wait 5 more years. My plan was to use that and remove the mirrors. But since the helmet never arrived I ordered some handlebar mirrors.
For me it is very important that they don't build out much, since I do a lot of lane splitting. These only build out 1cm and look fabulous imho.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: DucatiKev
Apr 2015
Reno, nv
Get a Motorcyle dash cam that has a screen can be mounted. I think saw a product like that on eBay.

Good idea thou!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is ridiculously cheap. hard to imagine it works at all for that price