New Billet Tail tidy and Mirror block offs with integrated turn signals

Jan 2018
Salem, OR
I'm totally in for one for my 1299SA!!!! I love the one you made for my V4! Just let me know when they are available.
Making some moves on the production side of things to free me up from running production and assembly 100% of my time. Doing 80% product development and 20% production is the goal. With the increased free time I can develop new product lines Including the 1299/959. It will be a slow transition to doing mainly product development, but by mid/late summer I'll be there.

Reactions: 3 people
May 2012
NA
Haha, I will when It comes back from recall work. No decent photos of it yet It has 5 recalls due!

... I run them :) with a CRG Arrow bar end mirror on the left side only. I was pretty surprised how well bar ends work. Not buzzy and decent view.
I agree, I'm running the hindsight lane splitter on the left side only right now, thinking about adding the right side, just because im paranoid. I could probably get a full 360 view with them being on both sides.

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2016
Connecticut
Making some moves on the production side of things to free me up from running production and assembly 100% of my time. Doing 80% product development and 20% production is the goal. With the increased free time I can develop new product lines Including the 1299/959. It will be a slow transition to doing mainly product development, but by mid/late summer I'll be there.
Sounds great! Sign me up for the 1299! It's the best one I've seen on the market man!!

Apr 2018
South of France
I'll be in for two sets as well! Love my V4 from you!

May 2019
North Atlanta 'burbs
Love your tail tidy...except for the pattern from the carving. Any chance it'll ever be offered in smooth?

Feb 2018
AZ
I have those and the mirror signals are a pain to get on and off. The bolts seem to be a bit too short to grab the threads. The rear tail tidy the bolts are too long. Apparently at the factory my subframe bolt hole is a bit shorter on one side.
Overall I give them 6/10

Last edited:
Oct 2018
Denver
Having an issue with mine. Got the mirror block offs and the tail tidy. Not sure if it's always been an issue, and I just noticed it, or if it's a new issue. Only had it installed about a month. Wondering if anyone else is seeing this. It doesn't seem to be an inherently issue with the tail tidy, but how the bike accepts it.

Left turn signal works exactly as expected, both on the mirror block offs and the tail tidy.

Right turn signal does two flashes on both front and back. Then it goes to a faster flash rate, and only flashes on the mirror block off, stops on the tail tidy. So the mirror block offs keep going forever, but switch from slow to fast after two flashes. The tail tidy does two flashes then stops flashing until I cancel the turn signal and turn it back on, then two flashes again and stop again.

I saw the right working when I installed, but can't say I watched it go longer than two cycles. So maybe always been an issue? I can't say. Just had a riding buddy point it out to me last week, and it seems to be consistent now.

Any help greatly appreciated.