New Vandemon Titanium Down Under exhaust

Feb 2016
Long Island
Vandemon just came out with their new Vandemon titanium Down Under exhaust. What do you guys think? Fits the 959/1199 and 1299. Weighs 5.49 kilos or 12.12lbs. Thats 1.01 kilos or 2.21lbs less than the Akrapovic Evolution. I dont have the dyno numbers yet but I will post them once I get them. However from what I was told the dyno numbers are amazing. Here are 3 pics of what it looks like.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: DucatiKev
Feb 2016
Long Island
Looks identical to the Akra system....if its at least $1000 cheaper and similar quality they'll probably sell quite well.
It retails for $2700 US. I listed them in the for for sale section for $2375.00 shipped anywhwere in the US. They would be drop shipped direct from Vandemon in Australia. Shipping is quick if you live on the east coast. Im in NY and when I ordered their undertail for myself and for 5 other customers in NY and NJ, if they were shipped on a Thursday I got mine on Monday and the others got them on Tuesday. When shipped on Wed customers got them on Sat. The customer who ordered the Vandemon Down Under exhaust which is the 1st one sold here in the US lives in TX. He received his this past Tuesday. It was sent out last Tuesday.

Oct 2018
NSW, Australia
Being in NSW I'll definitely support quality Aus-made products - still leaning toward the SL/FE style underseat exhaust for my 1299s. Very competitive pricing.

Feb 2016
Long Island
Can't wait to see some of these installed.
I will ask Damien who is the first one in the US to have bought one of the Vandemon underbelly exhausts to text me pics of it installed on his bike. He ordered it from me and it was shipped to him directly from Vandemon. If it was shipped from Australia to NY on a thursday for example. I would have it Monday. But it was shipped on Wed to him in TX so he got it the following Wed or Thursday.

Jan 2019
Michigan
I find it odd that it is so hard to find a pic of one of these mounted to a bike with all the hype around them. I also would like to see.

Feb 2016
Long Island
Here are two pics of the Vandemon underbelly exhaust. This is the guy in TX who ordered one from me. He has the Brentuning on his bike with this exhaust and the sprint air filter he ordered from me too. He says the exhaust sounds amazing. And the bike feels great. He says he can feel the difference between this exhaust and the akra he had20200109_221932 (1).jpg20200109_221918 (1).jpg