New Vandemon Titanium Down Under exhaust

Feb 2016
Long Island
Araitim the reason you havent seen any pics of this exhaust mounted is because Vandemon only came out with it either mid October or right in the beginning of November. I have to check and see when I placed the order for it for my customer. I ordered it for him 2 or 3 weeks after it was released. And he was the 1st person to have it in the US. Since then Im not sure if any other people in the US ordered it. It fits the 959, 1199 ,and 1299. Its also lighter than the Akra and Termi underbelly exhausts

Feb 2016
Long Island
He can feel the difference between the two (aftermarket) exhausts? Hahahah

What a crock of shit.
What I should have added but didnt probably because of the 7th shot of whiskey while me and two friends were working on my bike was he felt the difference between the Brentuning on his bike compared to without it. Now regarding the exhaust. He said he felt a difference. Im guessing how it sounded. And when he had the stock Akras that came with his 1199S which he picked up a few months ago from the original owner, the bike didnt have a sprint air filter or the Brentuning flash. So after he swapped out the exhaust, installed the sprint air filter and now has the Brentuning, of course he feels a difference. Maybe I shouldnt have written my original post about him feeling a difference after having that 7th large shot of Makers Mark. Not sure how we installed the Cordona QS on the Duc and put the side fairing on and rear set on. Hopefully everything is good to go when I take her out for a test ride either tomorrow or Sunday when it hits 68 degrees here in NY. Cycler out.........

Reactions: JWalk and DucatiKev
Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
I could feel the difference with the brenntuning unrestricted ECU flash with the exhaust on. It doesn’t fall on its face at 6500 rpm anymore and it’s very smooth at partial throttle. I think it’s necessary with a good flowing exhaust and heck, with all the $$$ youre saving on Vand vs Akra...

Feb 2016
Long Island
Read the title an assumed there was one for sale in australia lol
The exhaust is called the "Down Under". I just looked up the email that Vandemon sent me letting me know that they are releasing the Vandemon Down Under exhaust. He sent me the email November 6th 2019. And that not all dealers know about it yet. So its a brand new exhaust system. And the dude Damian was the 1st to have one in the US. Once Damian rides the bike a bit and the titanium turns blue he will take a few pics of the bike with the US flag and send the pics to Vandemon

Reactions: JWalk
Feb 2016
Long Island
LOL this is just comedy.
Comedy is what gets us through the day and what brings politics back to reality by showing the woke scolls how ridiculous their policies and views are by poking fun at them. Like the Golden Globe awards with Ricky Gervais lolol. And a little whiskey makes it even more of a comedy here on this soap opera called "Days of Our Ducati" lol

Reactions: DucatiKev