Panigale R and stablemates

Apr 2013
Spanaway, Wa
"Follow and watch???" You'll have to take her out and put her through her paces!!!
Just great!
Now Yong is going to have to drive out from Virginia again next year lol.
He should just fly out and ride Darkness.
I could always take M out for her first trackday.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2013
Spanaway, Wa
Let's make it happen fellas! You too Tobtek!
Kevin I'm thinking October again.
I'd like to hit up Thunderhill on my way south to visit family. Then do Chuckwalla when I'm down south.
Hell, you can run south and do Chuckwalla also lol

Reactions: 2 people
Jan 2013
USA
Kevin I'm thinking October again.
I'd like to hit up Thunderhill on my way south to visit family. Then do Chuckwalla when I'm down south.
Hell, you can run south and do Chuckwalla also lol
I'm good with October. Nice weather and I will probably 2 day weekend and race school if I can

Reactions: 2 people
Apr 2013
Los Angeles
This Saturday afternoon, one of the local shops in Santa Monica is having an unveil of a customer's rsv4x. Guess I'll have to go n check it out in person and of course enjoy some free delicious mexican food as well!

Dec 2018
At your 6.
Jesus, what a weapon!
1of 10 , 66 pounds lighter that sounds out of control !!!!

Have a ball out there with it man. Amazing.

Reactions: KMY

KMY

Nov 2013
Bay Area
Desmo #566 is officially on the road. Just under 400 miles on the clock at the moment, but this one will be ridden, hopefully a lot. Had a full service done, all warranty work completed and custom ordered the 17'' magnesium marchesini rear wheel which is still about 6 weeks out. The Rosso color scheme is really growing on me and I believe only account for about 300 of the 1500 D16RR's made. My Team version has the GP7 exhaust. With this one I'll be sticking with the factory race system. Never grow tired of this exhaust note. I put about 50 miles on #566 recently and I'm reminded of how special they are. Still feels blisteringly quick and light even by modern standards and has a sense of occasion about it that is hard for any bike to eclipse.