Panigale R and stablemates

KMY

Nov 2013
Bay Area
Got a chance to take a short maiden ride on the RSV4X today. Was finally decent weather so went for a long ride on the 1100 Factory and stopped by the dealer (who is storing the bike for me) on the way home. No lights or number plates so it was a VERY short ride. :). Just enough to whet the appetite! Can't wait for riding season. Hope everyone is finding productive things to fill your time until then!!

Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
Holy crap, I was out ripping around the streets of Florida this time last year, ducked into my neighborhood under the gate and right into the garage. About 10 minutes later the helicopter was out.

next day there were cops all over the Main Street just outside my community. left the bike in the garage for a while

ducati makes it too easy to make the blue lights disappear behind us

53F50A54-816E-4C8B-86CA-4429D3463406.jpeg

Reactions: Twistedracer
Feb 2019
From England but now lives in Indianapolis
I saw the post on FB by your 'dealer'. Love how your leathers matched the Ape.

Reactions: KMY

KMY

Nov 2013
Bay Area
Ha! I had a couple of people mention that. The matching leathers was totally unintentional, but in looking at the vid it does work pretty well. That suit will be used on all the bikes so so will match better than others. maybe it'll prompt me to ride the X more!!

KMY

Nov 2013
Bay Area
Hey folks. I've got the Streetfighter on order which I'm being told arrives in April which will be replacing the Monster R, so that will be leaving the stable at some point in the next couple of months. Amazing bike. Loves to wheelie and a complete hooligan. Currently has 4,500 miles. Termi, new tires, LED turn signals, Tail tidy, carbon rear hugger, heat shield and heel guards, heated grips and quickshifter. Listing for $13K which feels at the low end of market, but would sell here for less. ;). Up in the classified too if anyone's interested. cheers!