Project 1708 aka Superleggra V4

Jun 2017
Denver, Colorado
Yeah. I don't know. I haven't even gotten motivated enough to get off the sidelines for the 1299 Superleggera. My 1199 Superleggera is barely usable as it is when compared to my 996R or something like that. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Jul 2019
World
“Dreams matter” slogan for SL is imo smart marketing for tech which is very real for years in premium racing... They probably mean ‘dreams for the common but wealthy matter’? ;p

Jun 2017
Denver, Colorado
Okay, I hate to say this but I might be a sucker for this (hey, marketing works).

I got the invitation and I was like, "yeah, that's interesting but I don't think so." And then I got a couple of videos and a sheet of the specs and now I am *gasp* actually thinking about it.

We will see. I need to see more but now I am thinking about it whereas before I was thinking it was highly unlikely.

Jun 2014
Orlando
if you get email, you have also received the invite to visit the factory and see the bike first... 1/27-2/4. Not sure everyone has the means to get there, see the bike first hand, but i am sure it will be a nice treat