RedLine Under Tail Exhaust

Aug 2017
Denver
I've had the Redline on mine for a month+ now. Dropped 10lbs. over the stock system and jumped 10hp before a tune. It's running pretty rich right now.

Fitment issues with the rear brake and the shock but doesn't touch/rub enough to worry about. I did just receive the additional carbon fiber parts from Redline and the undertail heat shield looks like it's going to be a problem. Once I get the new carbon undertail and belly pan on I'll post more photos.

Swapped the wheels just last week too.

Still trying to get a vid up of it idling.

Can you Post up a pic of the dyno run where you found out it gained 10 HP ?
The rear shock definately hits the heat shield while your on the track riding aggressively and not just barely.

May 2017
Florida
Can you Post up a pic of the dyno run where you found out it gained 10 HP ?
The rear shock definately hits the heat shield while your on the track riding aggressively and not just barely.

I've just gotten the additional carbon heat shield and bellypan and am going to try moving the shock forward like RPM did when I'm in there remounting stuff. Dont mind using the dremmel on the heat shield if needed as well.

Same dyno a couple months apart.
stock run

Redline on

8.7hp increase but I also added a rapidbike evo with the exhaust and supposedly it needs a few hundred miles to dial in so it was probably hurting the instead of helping at that point. I mentioned earlier that it's running rich and needs a solid tune but im not sure if Rapidbike is the way I'll go in the end. Brentune is tempting. I'm honestly just hoping to get it over 200 at the wheel.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2015
Orange County, CA
I've just gotten the additional carbon heat shield and bellypan and am going to try moving the shock forward like RPM did when I'm in there remounting stuff. Dont mind using the dremmel on the heat shield if needed as well.

Same dyno a couple months apart.
stock run

Redline on

8.7hp increase but I also added a rapidbike evo with the exhaust and supposedly it needs a few hundred miles to dial in so it was probably hurting the instead of helping at that point. I mentioned earlier that it's running rich and needs a solid tune but im not sure if Rapidbike is the way I'll go in the end. Brentune is tempting. I'm honestly just hoping to get it over 200 at the wheel.

What's the deal with the "after" chart af

Jun 2017
Salt Lake City, UT USA
I'm pretty tempted to jump on their next batch of preorders. I really like what I've seen and read of this system so far. I just need to sell my Termis first.

Apr 2015
Durham, UK.
As has been said dozens of times before, dyno peak readings are purely subjective on the day. I had 4 hp difference on two days, same dyno, with no changes to the bike at all.

As far as breaking 200 goes, my mate's 1299 made 207 with a tune and a home modified termi underbelly system.
He has his own dyno, so the time to sort the fuelling to perfection costs him his time only. My 16 R only peaked at 193 on the same dyno on its best day.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2017
Illinois
As stated above we are starting another round of pre-orders, these will be going out the same time all of our carbon parts go out. We know the Carbon has taken some time and we really appreciate the patience, these parts are lookin good though. This round of Pre-orders will include the carbon hat and bellypan, and we have reworked the y-pipe to resole some rubbing issues a few guys were having.

Here is a link to the store for you guys to check out https://www.redline-moto.com/product-p/superleggera-exhaust.htm

Feel free to email us with any questions at [email protected]

Feb 2015
Evergreen, CO
The round of shameless spamming on this forum really upsets me that I ever gave this company any of my money.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2012
South Australia
Interestingly they have added this to their website now.

May not work for motorcycles with electronic suspension