RedLine Under Tail Exhaust

Apr 2016
Canada
SO, ran into a problem with installing the exhaust. They had the exhaust mounted to a racing subframe. With the heat shield and the position of the exhaust, there is no way the exhaust would mount unless I change to a racing subframe. The cheapest alternative would be to cut the exhaust, reweld it and add spacers between the subframe and the heat shield. I will upload photo later in the installation. Still waiting for the welder replay to see when he can have it done for me.

Mar 2012
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
So many dramas for the sake of fashion. The mufflers down low on the Panigale are designed to assist with handling by keeping weight low.

I purchased the Akra Evo system back in 2014 and it was easy to fit except for one bolt and came with great instructions, ceramic paste etc. It has been trouble free and excellent build quality. Yes it was expensive but you get what you pay for. Akra system or Termi is the way to go with Panigales IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2017
Kaneohe
Don’t buy this exhaust. They stopped responding to my issue about the carbon heat shield making the exhaust fit cocked! Don’t waste your money on this company! Worst purchase ever!! You get eBay quality for 2,800. If you don’t believe me then order it your self and find out!! I wish I never wasted my money on this exhaust! 2,800 is a lot of money for a whole bunch of BS!

Aug 2017
United States
Sorry I was going to buy the Redline exhaust. Then I kept hearing all the installation nightmare stories. I'm glad I went Vandemon
Don't buy this exhaust. They stopped responding to my issue about the carbon heat shield making the exhaust fit cocked! Don't waste your money on this company! Worst purchase ever!! You get eBay quality for 2,800. If you don't believe me then order it your self and find out!! I wish I never wasted my money on this exhaust! 2,800 is a lot of money for a whole bunch of BS!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nov 2017
Kaneohe
Sorry I was going to buy the Redline exhaust. Then I kept hearing all the installation nightmare stories. I'm glad I went Vandemon

Fk me damnit!! I took my exhaust off ready to ship back then they feel off the earth.. no response all lies. Debating to put my stock exhaust back on. If anyone wants to buy this cool blue exhaust I will sell um for 1,000 shipped.

Nov 2017
Kaneohe
The vqndemon exhaust bracket is solid looking. My turn buckles kept snapping and the carbon heat shield makes it look like dog shit.... fuck why didn’t I know about vandemon before this horrible purchase.....

Aug 2017
United States
Sorry Man for real
Fk me damnit!! I took my exhaust off ready to ship back then they feel off the earth.. no response all lies. Debating to put my stock exhaust back on. If anyone wants to buy this cool blue exhaust I will sell um for 1,000 shipped.