Spark exhaust V4.

jarelj

Site Sponsor
Jul 2012
Omaha, NE USA
Sounds like these will start arriving by first week of May, both 3/4 Stainless and 3/4 Titanium systems. Still trying to nail down the pricing on them.

Jul 2012
California
Jared - what will be available for tuning running this exhaust? Also are there any warranty issues?

jarelj

Site Sponsor
Jul 2012
Omaha, NE USA
There are no aftermarket tuning options I'm aware of yet other than the Ducati Performance Up-Map that comes with the Akrapovic exhaust. I'm sure Rapid Bike and the Termi T800 will be available at some point in the near future for those building race/track bikes who need tuning options for various race exhausts.

There are always potential "warranty issues" with any aftermarket modification to your bike, in terms of if you make a modification and it directly causes a problem with your bike, you can not count on having warranty coverage for that issue. Ducati Performance factory modifications that are installed by an authorized Ducati dealer carry a specific 2-year warranty in addition to the factory warranty on the bike itself. Anything outside of that "can" have warranty implications depending on specific circumstances.

Jan 2017
Northern NJ
Looks good and I bet it sounds great.

But I feel like side-mount exhausts are a little too "bland" for such an exotic bike. Spending $30k on a bike and slapping a fart-can on it seems a bit sacrilegious imo.

From a cost-benefit analysis this is probably going to be a very popular system though.

Apr 2013
Los Angeles
Not really. It will still be north of $3k. Afterall, it's for a Ducati Superbike. That's a 50% premium in itself.

Mar 2016
canada
Looks good and I bet it sounds great.

But I feel like side-mount exhausts are a little too "bland" for such an exotic bike. Spending $30k on a bike and slapping a fart-can on it seems a bit sacrilegious imo.
I was going to post the same thing lol The under belly exhaust is what makes the panigale imo

Jun 2016
Austin, TX
Someone just give me the MotoGP exhaust that I lust after.. Clean, simple, beautiful, raw, 100% Ti/Carbon, exotic, sexy, Loud AF, amazing power, perfect tune and pennies on the dollar.

Don't let my dreams be dreams..

[YOUTUBE]ZXsQAXx_ao0[/YOUTUBE]

Reactions: 1 person