Stem lift location

Jul 2019
SoCal
The battery terminals and plug is just long enough to hook up to the battery and run out along the cables on the left of the battery box. The plug sits outside the fairing so you can easily disconnect and remove the quadlock. I cut all the slack out of the lead on the usb socket end and rejoined the plug. Came out really well.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
I was thinking I am running battery maintenance lead on the left side, I can just convert that plug into usb to supply power? Wondering if the lead works both way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DucatiKev
Nov 2018
Australia
USB is 5v, it would be 12v coming directly from the battery so you will need to get a usb adapter. The Quadlock one gives you a usb port directly under the lock mechanism. The only thing I didn't like about it was it lifts the phone up another 15mm. I was keen to keep my phone as low to the stem as possible

Nov 2018
Australia
I'm not affiliated with Quadlock in any way, but if anyone is interested in 10% off their order, they can use this referral link:

They give referral links to everyone that just purchased an item from them.

Jul 2019
SoCal
That's a closer look at the usb port

That is awesome and smart charging right there!! I didn’t find any comfort connect with USB option.

Will keep looking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 2018
Australia
Be nice if they made a quad lock with a built in wireless charger.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly. They do a wireless charging option for in car or office desk use, but not compatible with the secure bike mounts. Hopefully they have something on the way.

I'm also not sure how water resistant this usb charger is. They don't mention an IP rating on the box so I'm guessing it may be an issue in heavy rain.

Nov 2018
Australia
I stand corrected, the Usb charger is rated to IP66. Good for high pressure water jets