Superleggera Thumb Controls

Apr 2012
Juneau, AK
What's the trick for using the thumb paddle controls? Doesn't seem to do anything when I touch either one. I have it in race mode too.

Apr 2012
Juneau, AK
Well I figured out part of it....I was just tapping them and not holding it down. So now that I hold it down longer it can adjust the dtc. How do you toggle other settings?

Apr 2013
Spanaway, Wa
Go into the menu and then I to race settings. There you will see the control +- setting. Toggle it to what you want to adjust on the fly. When back on your main dash under the race setting, you will see your chosen setup outlined in a heavier box.
To make the initial switch, you have to hold the paddle a little longer, but once it does, just quick taps. That first initial long hold is to prevent unwanted changes. Still happens though.

Reactions: 1 person
Apr 2012
Juneau, AK
Go into the menu and then I to race settings. There you will see the control +- setting. Toggle it to what you want to adjust on the fly. When back on your main dash under the race setting, you will see your chosen setup outlined in a heavier box.
To make the initial switch, you have to hold the paddle a little longer, but once it does, just quick taps. That first initial long hold is to prevent unwanted changes. Still happens though.
Thanks!