titanium parts - what else do you want?

Phl

Forum Staff
Feb 2012
here
front axles?

rear hubs? rear brake caliper holders? kickstand?

rule of thumb will be that we have to get at least 10 peeps together, bolts are rather easy, functional parts will be a little more tricky...

:cool:

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2016
Canyon Country
There are aluminum front axles available which would be lighter.

But a rear axle/hub would be tits! Yes on the rear caliper holder too!

Light weight horn too! :D Seriously though, that thing is heavy.

Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2012
Switzerland
There are aluminum front axles available which would be lighter.

But a rear axle/hub would be tits! Yes on the rear caliper holder too!

Light weight horn too! :D Seriously though, that thing is heavy.
- Go for aluminium front axle plus spacers, but Ti nut (heavier but more practical)
- Rear axle in Ti would be tits :) Hub and rear caliper holders could only be made really lighter using CF
- Horn: yeah, this thing is a monster!!! If somebody knows something lighter and still legal in Europe, I'll buy a dozend of them :)

Sep 2012
Switzerland
I would suggest some bolts that are not available on the market. Easy to produce and I guess some of the guys that have this Ti illness would jump in.

There are 14 pieces of a M6 studs on the panigale, hex in the middle, on both ends M6.
The bolt that goes into the lower part of the airbox intake connecting the dash/lamp holder (M6, 70 long but with a cyclindrical head same like the rear shock pinch bolt)
Then there are some bolts connected to the engine with M6 outer and on the other side M5 inner threads.
Also I could never find the two banjo bolts attached to the engine in Ti: M10x1.0, single, but with a 14mm long thread
the two type of shoulder bolts on the bottom of the side fairings. Actually they are available on the market, but way too pricey and hard to find.

Sep 2014
Indiana
Im about to just remove my horn so i dont accidentally hit it anymore. So many other things could be used with that button.