Using the 1299 Superleggera for what it's meant for

Apr 2014
Toronto, Canada
I was going to post this under the old thread "Do it Guy" Kingrichard BUT its closed. Oh well...

We all know most of the 1299 Superleggeras end up stashed away in someone's living room or driven exclusively to Starbucks for a pose. Not mine :)

I hope you guys enjoy these shots from the NJ Thunderbolt track. Next week I'm shipping my bikes to COTA. Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread with some shots there too.

Reactions: 14 people
Aug 2017
United States
AWESOMENESSHELL YEAH. I'd love to ride one just once OMG
I was going to post this under the old thread "Do it Guy" Kingrichard BUT its closed. Oh well...

We all know most of the 1299 Superleggeras end up stashed away in someone's living room or driven exclusively to Starbucks for a pose. Not mine :)

I hope you guys enjoy these shots from the NJ Thunderbolt track. Next week I'm shipping my bikes to COTA. Hopefully I'll be able to update this thread with some shots there too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jan 2017
Chattanooga, TN
Awesome shots Ryan and that was an amazing experience for all of us at the shop! Hope all is well!

-Justin G.

Apr 2014
Toronto, Canada
Awesome shots Ryan and that was an amazing experience for all of us at the shop! Hope all is well!

-Justin G.
Agreed, thank you guys so much for coming and bringing Jason's HP4R. Lets plan something for next season. Perhaps come up to Toronto. We have Mosport and Calabogie. Both are great circuits.

Apr 2017
Detroit
Agreed, thank you guys so much for coming and bringing Jason's HP4R. Lets plan something for next season. Perhaps come up to Toronto. We have Mosport and Calabogie. Both are great circuits.

I hate turn 2 and 7 at that track, but love turn 8. 2's not bad as long as you set it up right from turn 1.

It's nice that you get your bike to the track. I'd never do it as I'm certain a douche bag would get me.