V4 MODS - What have you got?

Jan 2013
USA
Haven't fitted everything yet looking to do it over the Christmas break, I can take some pictures if you like? The evol triples are a work of art.
yes that'll be great. where did you order from?

I have a fgr301 setup with my 15r with RME Robby Moto Engineering triples. I was thinking to maybe transfer to V4 when I buy one. I wanted to see your Evol setup and which one you purchased to make sure it fit.

How did you go about with axles? I'm not sure if I should transfer entire front end setup or just forks.

with mine, i had to get a custom made axle to fit the triple.

Nov 2019
Western Australia
yes that'll be great. where did you order from?

I have a fgr301 setup with my 15r with RME Robby Moto Engineering triples. I was thinking to maybe transfer to V4 when I buy one. I wanted to see your Evol setup and which one you purchased to make sure it fit.

How did you go about with axles? I'm not sure if I should transfer entire front end setup or just forks.

with mine, i had to get a custom made axle to fit the triple.
I purchased from superbike unlimited, the evol triple clamps have adjustable offset, they are obviously a different diameters to suit the fgr. SU also supplied the axle kit.

Reactions: youngR
Jan 2013
USA
I purchased from superbike unlimited, the evol triple clamps have adjustable offset, they are obviously a different diameters to suit the fgr. SU also supplied the axle kit.
oh ok. Great. SU is actually not too far away from and they use Fast Frank axles and I think thats what you got. I personally visited Frank shop and made the axles. He is awesome.