V4 Price Negotiations... Does it exist

Apr 2016
Curvy Road
I've bought many new bikes. I've never paid their prices or bullshit fee's. I wear them the f**k out and they give in just to get the deal done and me outta the dealership, and usually with my choice of helmet in tow. LOL. It's all in how you negotiate!

Last edited:
Feb 2016
Long Island
Gold Coast Motorsports that I gave one of the members here got $1000 off. But he also got a sick deal on the Akra exhaust with install which was much lower than his dealer. As well as a sweet deal on the extended warranty. So I think even though the other dealer mentioned offered $2000 off . The $1000 off plus great deal on the akra exhaust , install and extended warranty may be better than $2000 off on a bike.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2019
San Jose, CA
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know the interest rate from Ducati Financial for a Tier1 Credit Score for the 2020 Panigale V4?
I understand the 2019 have a special interest offer, but I am about to buy the 2020 model.
This is for 60 months loan with over 55% down payment.
Thank You.

Jan 2020
Waco, TX
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know the interest rate from Ducati Financial for a Tier1 Credit Score for the 2020 Panigale V4?
I understand the 2019 have a special interest offer, but I am about to buy the 2020 model.
This is for 60 months loan with over 55% down payment.
Thank You.
I got quoted for 5.15% from Ducati on a new 2020v4 25th 916

Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
Omg that’s too much. Go through your local credit union for sub 3% loans on toys

ask dealer for an out the door number and bring them a check. Financing there allows them to make lots of money on the back end. That’s your money

Reactions: BMW Alpina