V4R vs V4 ride comparison

Jul 2019
SoCal
@RickD996, the R has a better fork, problem is I don't think FKR tech is available in an electronically adjustable fork insert, not that the S model fork isn't pretty damn good for 99% of the riders out there!
The market is crazy! I’ve observed the Honda RRR 2021 & R1M 2020 both have FKR in electronics formation!!! Woah!!! They are out there to represent for sure!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DucatiKev
Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
I’m gonna keep waiting until I can find one at that price with full Akra installed.

there are still quite a few brand new 2019 V4R models on showroom floors, some are even along side a 2020 model year

I like the smoother headlight shape on the new V4 superleggera, now that VAG has their hands on Ducati, it might only be another year or 2 before we see another facelift

Reactions: The Avidmoto
Apr 2018
NY
I’m gonna keep waiting until I can find one at that price with full Akra installed.

there are still quite a few brand new 2019 V4R models on showroom floors, some are even along side a 2020 model year

I like the smoother headlight shape on the new V4 superleggera, now that VAG has their hands on Ducati, it might only be another year or 2 before we see another facelift
Same. Theres a nice one on ebay with lots of goodies, but $45k.

Nov 2019
NH

Always looking for deals
Looked at this bike yesterday, will pass due to other financial responsibilities at the moment but definitely a great deal, bike is almost brand new. Guy who traded it in buys the latest and greatest so got 2 916 editions. If you're considering buying an S model just spend the extra little bit and buy this R.

Jul 2019
SoCal
Looked at this bike yesterday, will pass due to other financial responsibilities at the moment but definitely a great deal, bike is almost brand new. Guy who traded it in buys the latest and greatest so got 2 916 editions. If you're considering buying an S model just spend the extra little bit and buy this R.
i would of react to this too, couldn't agree more...!!

Jun 2017
Denver, Colorado
Are there any differences between the 2019 V4R and the 2020 V4R? I can’t find any real info that say for sure.

Also, if you buy a leftover 2019 V4R, is it subject to a ton of recalls? That would all be sorted during the pdi, right?