What is this rubber grommet?

Jul 2015
Oslo, Norway
It is usually a rubber spacer on the back cowl where it slides against the black plastic rear part. Just take off your seat cowl and you'll see. It probably exsist several places on the bike

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
No disrespect but that doesn't look like decent autoclaved pre-preg carbon, more like wet lay which is way cheaper to produce and not as accurate as the original part.
yeah it’s a cheap o piece. any links to a high quality CF rear seat cowl?