When are the 2020 bikes coming Down under

Oct 2018
NSW, Australia
I'm not too sure when the 2020 bikes are coming to Oz, but have you seen the run out prices on a 2019 plated V4S?
$34,034 AUD for a brand new V4S!!!! That's $6,300 off original RRP! If only they were that price when I bought my one haha

If anyone was ever thinking about getting a Panigale V4, now would be the time to snap up a bargain.
They're only gonna drop as people wait to order new models - I won't be surprised if they're reduced again by the end of this year closer to $30k

Dec 2019
Queensland Australia
Just got a call from Ducati here in Australia and got the news that the V4S streefighter that I ordered just cost me $4000 AUD less that they originally quoted last November - now only $33,500 ride away but I have added $9000 worth of accessories. And delivery expected mid to late May.

Jul 2015
Brisbane
Just got a call from Ducati here in Australia and got the news that the V4S streefighter that I ordered just cost me $4000 AUD less that they originally quoted last November - now only $33,500 ride away but I have added $9000 worth of accessories. And delivery expected mid to late May.
Will need to see my Ducati Dealer and find out. Have not been able to get a definite price

Reactions: DucatiKev
Dec 2018
Australia
Will need to see my Ducati Dealer and find out. Have not been able to get a definite price

Ducati in Mornington have released pricing on their website for all 2020 bikes, including the Panigale V4 range and the Streetfighter range.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how cheap the Streetfighter S version is! $33,900 ride away. That's a lot of bike for that price.

Reactions: DucatiKev
Dec 2019
USA: Philly Pa & Venice FL
I bet it’ll be completely justified the first time you see it... especially modded your with all ur accessories!

Reactions: NorthQLDdesmo