Export data from DDA?

Jun 2016
Austin, TX
I briefly looked at the dda file that didn't translate properly, it looks like the version 4 files don't all have the same fields. I hard coded the fields and field ordering and such so I'll need to pick apart more of the header and actually use it to determine what fields I'm converting. I'll probably have another build of the software sometime next week with this figured out and working.
I'm ready to test a windows version anytime! I have some DDA files as well if you would like them. 2016 1299.. not sure what ver. DDA+ it is.

mtb

Jun 2015
Maryland, USA
I started the fix tonight, once I get the Mac one solid I will work on the Windows port.

Reactions: 1 person

mtb

Jun 2015
Maryland, USA
Resurrecting this thread. Track season and work took out all my spare time until recently.

I have a version that can handle a variable number of fields. I tested several different files from various Panigales with and without GPS data and it seems to work now.

Mac only for now, I'll figure out windows later.

Attached as a zip file. Just extract it somewhere and then double click to run.

Attachments

mtb

Jun 2015
Maryland, USA
Cool. Let me know if there are any particular enhancements you would want.

Jun 2015
Orange County, CA
Resurrecting this thread. Track season and work took out all my spare time until recently.

I have a version that can handle a variable number of fields. I tested several different files from various Panigales with and without GPS data and it seems to work now.

Mac only for now, I'll figure out windows later.

Attached as a zip file. Just extract it somewhere and then double click to run.
the download didnt work for me!

mtb

Jun 2015
Maryland, USA
Meaning you couldn't download it from the forum or you downloaded it, tried it, and it wouldn't run?